The software has been developed with ease of use in mind, using smart, visual functions and data.
Customisable home screen, enabling the user to define favourite and commonly used applications.
VISUAL SET OUT
Setting out points and lines has never been so simple and yet at the same time powerful. Set out data is clearly displayed and recognisable by colours and large text both on the mask and map view.
The custom topo survey mask offers different ways of coding such as:
• Top codes
• Last used codes
• Control codes for linework
• Repeat codes
• Suffixes for linework
• Combination of several
• Easy to use, highly graphical and intuitive
• Powerful and flexible topographical survey and setting out masks
• Optimal Field to Finish, no need to spend extra hours in the office making drawings
• Easy data exchange
• Fully compatible with Spectra Geospatial GNSS receivers and Total Stations
• Ranger 3
• Ranger 7
• Tablet ST10
• Third Party Tablet
• Total Station: Focus 35
• GNSS: SP60, SP80, SP85
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Local deliveries will be made by our own fleet to addresses within 2-3 hours of our depots – this covers most of England and Wales.
- We’ll also deliver outside of the UK, using national couriers (UPS).
- Costs for delivery are depending on the weight and dimensions of the package.
- All packages are securely and safely packaged, typically using recycled packaging from our suppliers.
- If the item is in stock it will be delivered within 2-3 working days
- If an item is out of stock it will be delivered within 5-10 working days – any longer and we will contact you to advise and confirm a revised delivery date.
Please contact our sales team on 01695 729 835 if you wish to change or cancel an order.
- We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange any goods returned to us unused, undamaged and fully resaleable within 10 working days of receipt by the customer. The cost of returning any goods other than faulty goods is paid by the customer.
- The customer is liable for any goods returned to us that arrive damaged due to poor packing on the customers part.
- If goods are returned to us after 14 working days or not in a fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a 25% re-stocking charge.
- Refund Payments will be made via PayPal after our inspection checks.
There are no reviews yet.