It‘s never been easier to break through traditional barriers of scanning. Trimble X7 combined with Perspective software provides exceptional ease of use with intuitive workflows in a compact form factor that is easy to transport.
With game-changing innovations such as automatic calibration and Trimble Registration Assist, you can count on the X7 for guaranteed performance and accuracy so you can leave the site with total confidence in your data.
The Trimble X7 is the right blend of innovation and performance like survey grade self leveling and an IP55 rating. Plus it‘s backed by an industry leading 2-year warranty.
Trimble Perspective Software
The Trimble® X7 solution is fully integrated with the new Trimble Perspective software specifically designed for in-field control and complete registration. The combination enables scans and images to be captured, fully registered together, refined, controlled and exported to a variety of established data format for Trimble and non-Trimble software suites.
Trimble Perspective Mobile App
Trimble Perspective Mobile (TPM) is available now free for download on both iOS and Android mobile phones. The TPM phone app pairs with the Trimble X7 to provide the core functionality of Trimble Perspective field software for controlling the scanner. Create new projects, set scan and imaging parameters, and view the scans and images in the field.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Calibration: Complete confidence in every scan with the industry’s first smart calibration system. No targets or user interaction required. On-Demand calibration reports
- Self-leveling: Automatic survey grade level compensation
- Trimble Registration Assist: Increase your field productivity with the industry’s most comprehensive automatic registration
- Laser Pointer: Provide visual confirmation of individual points to be measured by Trimble Perspective
- Georeferencing:Link registered scans to a project coordinate system in Trimble Perspective
For surveyors and geospatial professionals, the Trimble X7 provides fast and balanced performance in both indoor and outdoor environments and is ideal for:
- Civil infrastructure
- Industrial survey/tank calibration
- General surveys
- Road intersection surveys
- Historical documentation and renovation
There are no reviews yet.