Faro S70 Scanner Features
Highest accuracy and range by using a combination of the most advanced sensor technologies.
Rescanning of Distant Targets
The Scan Group feature identifies multiple areas to be rescanned with higher resolution to either perform accurate target detection or to capture smaller areas of interest with greater detail.
IP Rating 54 and Extended Temperature Range
With the sealed design and certified with the industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating, IP54, the Focus can be used in wet weather conditions at temperatures from -20°C to 55°C8
Compact and Portable
Focus Laser Scanners are the smallest and lightest devices in their performance class.
On-Site Compensation (Focus S and S Plus models only)
With the on-site compensation functionality, users can verify and adjust the FocusS compensation immediately before scanning, ensuring high-quality scan data and traceable documentation.
On-Site Registration (Focus S and S Plus models only)
During on-site data capture, the laser scanner immediately transmits scan data wirelessly to FARO SCENE for real-time scan processing and registration, providing efficiency and time savings.
- Confidence in documented data-quality by traceable calibration and market-leading on-site compensation.
- Mount the FocusS scanner in an inverted position, such as under a ceiling of a hall.
- The Focus Laser Scanner portfolio offers the most economic 3D scanning solution for all requirements and budgets.
- Minimum training effort is ensured by the intuitive and easy to operate touch-screen interface as well as hands-on and online tutorials.
- Efficient integration into existing software infrastructures and workflows are provided by interfaces to various standard CAD systems.
- Offers the highest accuracy and range. It’s also compact and portable, being one of the smallest and lightest devices in its performance class.
- If you’re after efficiency and time saving, the laser scanner immediately transmits scan data wirelessly to FARO SCENE for real-time processing and registration.
FocusS 70 ships with:
- 1x FocusS 70, with HDR photography, with GPS, compass, altimeter (barometer), dual-axis compensator, WLAN, IP rating 54,
- 1x Battery Power Block,
- 1x Battery Power Dock,
- 1x 90W Power Supply,
- 1x Optic Cleaning Fluid,
- 3x Optic Cleaning Tissues,
- 1x 32GB SD card,
- 1x SD card reader,
- 1x SD card cover,
- 1x rugged transport case,
- calibration certificate,
- 1 year manufacturer guarantee and a quick start guide.
Part Number: LS-8-S-70
There are no reviews yet.