- Many find these rover rods are faster to setup and more user-friendly than traditional rods
- Features include a one-piece design and two locking systems for stability
- Two locking systems are featured on the rod: the snap lock which guarantees no slipping and the compression lock centres the telescoping inner and maintains straightness
- Comes with a 40-minute adjustable circular vial
- The rod telescopes and locks at 2 metres and collapses to 1.354 meters
- Carbon fiber is strong, dent resistant and has a ‘zero’ coefficient of expansion
- Weighs 2.81 lb (1.27 kg)
No documents currently available for download.