Three Shapes Management also Trading as SEP Engineers, SEP Geospatial, SEP Technical and SEP Subsurface are committed to protecting and enhancing the environment in which we operate. The company prides itself on its willingness to shoulder responsibility for its actions, furthermore we are constantly seeking to build sustainable solutions that not only manage our current issues but also constantly improve to meet the needs of our ever-changing world.
The Policy aims to promote and protect our environment through our management of our people, subcontractors, suppliers, and any other organisation connected with us directly or otherwise.
The Companies Directors have formulated management systems which include objectives and targets to control and continuously improve the environment that we both live and depend upon.
Our aims and objectives are as follows -:
- Regularly assess and understand the impact of our business processes and objectives with a view towards recycling, reducing, elimination and control of these impacts
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation and regulations and to meet or exceed the minimum level of performance whenever practical.
- Seek the involvement of employees and management for improvements of our management system and processes via, briefings, toolbox talks, meetings, suggestions etc.
- To provide employees throughout the company with education and training, appropriate to their role, in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities.
- Continually review to enable our improvement strategy through our established objectives and targets.
- Improve efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
- Avoid the use of environmentally hazardous materials and processes where practicable and take reasonable steps to reduce pollution.
- Manage our buildings and construction activities in an environmentally sympathetic manner.
- Reduce environmental pollution through reducing the effects of noise, dust disturbance and public inconvenience from our operations
- Maximise correspondence by e-mail and electronic storage to reduce wastepaper
- Ensuring understanding of environmental issues amongst staff, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers as well as any other party affected by means of continual communications and training.
- Ensure adequate financial and physical resources are provided to enable us to achieve our objectives and targets.
- Maintaining a healthy working environment for employees.
This Policy is implemented and will be continually monitored and reviewed by our Board of Directors at least annually.