HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTANTS
We build relationships with our Clients based on trust. Our team of experts have experience and knowledge across a wide spectrum of industries which ensures that we meet the needs and expectations of your business, providing a depth of competence that cannot always be achieved by an individual working in isolation.
We provide clients with competent advice on health and safety matters relating to property and facility management and construction health and safety. Our Health and Safety Practitioners provide CDM Principal Designer / Advice services on a wide range of projects. These range from planned maintenance works to large value new build construction projects in the housing, education and industrial sectors. As Registered Members of the APS our Safety Practitioners keep abreast of innovations in technology and current legislative requirements affecting construction and property management. We also provide clients with health and safety audits of their commercial premises to ensure they are complying with statutory and insurance obligations. Our Health and Safety services include:
- Advice on the CDM 2015 Regulations
- Provision of Principal Designer services ensuring projects are compliant with the CDM 2015 Regulations
- Provision of CDM Advisor services
- Construction Site Health and Safety Audits
- Premises Management Health and Safety Audits
- Development and maintenance of health and safety management systems
- Gap analysis - systems and processes
- Inspection and compliance audits
- Assist with gaining industry recognised accreditation
- Supply chain management
- Development of training programmes
- Process safety (DSEAR)
- Fire risk assessment
- PUWER Assessments
- Accident and Incident investigation
- Permit development and training
- Health and Safety training
- Fulfil the role of the competent health and safety person
What do you get with Our Service?
Access to health and safety experts who will take care of your health and safety compliance. We provide a single point of contact for the Account. We offer annual retained consultancy contracts to help develop a working business arrangement for health and safety.
We can offer health and safety support services to purchase when you need them. Bespoke or template health and safety policies and training on various topics. Safety inspections and annual audits that will offer peace of mind on how to ensure your compliance needs are achieved.Informative bulletins that are relevant to your industry and regular contact with your adviser.
Our structured growth across a varied spectrum of industries has allowed SEP Professional Services to establish a depth of resources that ensures a professional and specialist service. We aim to provide practical and beneficial advice and workable solutions which protects the health and safety of all involved but also adds real value to Clients’ organisation. We build strong, personal and reliable relationships with each of our Clients; in all cases an Account Manager will be assigned to allow for continuity and quality assurance of our service.