Welcome To SEP Drainage
Specialist drainage surveying company set up to meet the diverse needs of any client. From initial assessment to cleaning, unblocking and remediation of drains SEP are Your Solution. “We put the client at the heart of our surveys by understanding the specific and sometimes diverse reasons for undertaking the surveys we are able to get the job done quickly and effectively, tailoring our services to meet your needs in a commercial or domestic environment” Read More…
SEP have many years of experience in all aspects of drainage works ranging from the smallest domestic drainage problems through to large industrial/commercial contracts and maintenance programmes for a wide range of clients. We tailor our surveys to meet the demands and specifications required for each project for a variety of clients including consulting engineers, design consultants, FM companies, construction companies and highways. All operatives are fully trained to meet the required standards offering advice on difficult drainage situations. Quality and safety are our main concerns.We aim to provide the highest standard of service and deal with problems quickly and effectively offering our service twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We use the latest high spec equipment aided by our own in-house products department. Surveys and reports are produced with full diagnostic recommendations and the highest quality imaging allowing clients to make sound remedial decisions.
Our services include:
- CCTV Surveys: structural condition surveys on DVD with fully detailed reports with condition photos
- Drain Cleaning emergency drain blockages & sewer cleaning using high pressure water jetting equipment
- Drainage Mapping and Tracing (sewer alignment overlaid on Topographic Surveys)
- Root removal: Tree root and encrustation debris removal from drains and sewers inspection chambers
- Radio detection positioning & location of drains, sewers & conduits
- Sewer repairs, relays, replacement and provision for new drainage systems
- NRASWA approved and trained operatives for road excavations and sewer connections
- CIPP structural sewer lining, short length patch lining, robotic & lateral cutting
- GRP structural segmental culvert lining installation
- Environmental compliance & enhancement engineering projects
- Watercourse cleaning and re-profiling works
- Interceptors Bio-discs Septic tanks & Grease Trap Units
- Highway & domestic inspection chambers installed or replaced new inspection covers & frames
- Aco Drainage Channels system repairs and renewal of units
- Civil engineering & groundworks using: SCATS qualified operatives and managers
Our CCTV units carry four different cameras and can survey small and large diameters up to 1400mm. The crawler units are not only cute in appearance they are HD ready and produce quality images you could hang on a wall with its x10 zoom function.
The CCTV units have taken human error out of the equation when it comes to relaying reliable, quality information to be collated to produce survey reports through our in-house CAD department. Each survey comes with a full written report in Wincan format and a DVD of home movie quality HD footage relating to a fully marked up site drawing. Our software can be tailored to be used by beginners or seasoned professionals depending on your experience we are industry experts and can help you every step of the way.
We work with contractors who need surveys carried out before the design stage so we understand the depth that some of our surveys need to go into by providing manhole cards for every survey carried out.
It is imperative to highlight the exact positions and depths of drainage when planning which is something we can achieve up to 13 meters deep. The information gathered can be transmitted and given to our own in-house CAD department and GPS teams. This means you are guaranteed to get the accuracy you require.
Our fleet of Jetvac units have high capacity jetting units fitted, combined with liquid ring a suction capacity pumps we have the ability to trap and remove liquid from a distance of 50 meters. These units are ideal for:
- Gully Cleansing
- Interceptor Emptying
- Liquid Removal
- Cleansing of Fat Traps
All of which can be covered under one of SEP Drainage Surveys tailored planned maintenance schemes.
Minimum disruption – maximum efficiency
Pipe repair and maintenance can be extremely disruptive, we aim to prevent problems before they occur, our no dig philosophy comes from our ability to fix defects from within, eliminating the need to excavate.